Friday, July 31, 2015

Fortune cookies

I have recently tried to pay attention to the lessons from the Universe. Not certain if Fortune Cookies count toward those lessons, however, I guess they can't hurt. I keep the ones that make me smile. I think, often, what a cool job it would be to think of those sometimes life-changing phrases that fortune cookies can be.

Recently, mine have been interesting in the journey "for me" of late:




Hmmm. gonna ponder on them. Not certain they have relevance. Not certain they mean anything. However, I am a student of Universal life lessons. (some call it divine intervention, angels, loved ones, or even GOD) Sometimes they have something to tell you!!!


Maybe Chinese fortune cookies are the way... Hmmm.

Thought of the day: Is the Hokey Pokey all that it is all about?

No comments:

Post a Comment